Intensive Driving Course
Our intensive driving course is designed to help you become a qualified driver within a short amount of time. Taking regular lessons every day will build your confidence quickly and are an efficient way to make your dream become a reality.
We know your personal commitments are important, so we are ready to work around you. Our fully qualified driving instructors are very flexible and support you. We aim to help you achieve your goal within a space of weeks, while not disturbing your personal commitment (e.g job working hours etc).
All our training is based around client-centred learning and is tailored according to your requirements – we design effective courses for you. It is very important that you to choose the correct course to achieve your end goal, so please contact us if you need help choosing.
All of our course prices include your practical test fee.
5 hour intensive driving course
- This course is intended for pupils who are 100% ready for the practical test, or for someone who has just failed their test with few faults. A three-hour training day is provided leading up to your driving test, with a further 1 hour training session provided on the day of the test. This also includes going to your driving test.
- Deposit of £100 due upon booking, with £120 payable to the instructor.
- Total cost: £220
10 hour intensive driving course
- This course is designed for pupils who have done around 25 lessons within the last six months and have learned all manoeuvres, but need a little brush-up of his/her knowledge. The course will start four days before the test and regular lessons will help you to achieve your goal effectively.
- Deposit of £100 due upon booking, with £260 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £360
15 hours intensive driving course
- This course has been designed for pupils who can drive and already have good control of a car, but need to learn some manoeuvres and need a bit more guidance with standard driving. Reasonable knowledge of planning/judgement in any traffic condition and good ability of clutch control is a must.
- Deposit of £120 due upon booking, with £390 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £510
20 hour intensive driving course
- We have designed this course for pupils who have recently completed 15 hours or more (within the last 12 month) and who have a good knowledge of clutch control and what to do at junctions. Pupils who have learned at least a couple of manoeuvres will be an added advantage. Course duration is two weeks and it will allow pupils to absorb all the technical and practical knowledge in a relaxed manner.
- Deposit of £120 is due upon booking, with £520 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £640
25 hour intensive driving course
- This course is suitable for someone with around 10 hours training and who has knowledge of clutch control and reasonable driving ability. Regular lessons will carry on every day throughout a two-week period prior to going for the practical test.
- Deposit of £130 due upon booking, with £650 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £780
30 hours intensive driving course
- If you only do moving off and stopping, have some knowledge of mirrors, reasonable steering control and you are confident in your ability to learn… this course is for you! We plan to finish this course within three weeks, but can be completed in less time if you are really confident.
- Deposit of £130 due upon booking, with £780 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £910
40 hour intensive driving course
- If you are a complete beginner with no previous driving experience, we would recommend this option for you. We aim to finish the course within three weeks but it may vary depending on how you get on. We will build your confidence behind the wheel and our attentive teaching methods will help you to become a safe driver and ultimately pass your your test with flying colours!
- Deposit of £140 due upon booking, with £1040 payable to the instructor.
- Total course cost: £1180